CAI has a distinguished track record in delivering solutions that have complemented the efforts of law enforcement officials, improving the protection and safety of citizens. Our engagements have spanned application development and support initiatives for police organizations, the creation of comprehensive grants management systems for justice programs, and integration of law enforcement information exchanges that have enhanced criminal investigative capabilities. Each implementation reflects the expertise of CAI’s practitioners as well as the leadership and collaboration of our clients across multiple jurisdictions. Our team is ready to extend and expand the benefits of these flexible solutions to meet the needs of all local and regional public safety agencies.
CAI provides services for the following Public Safety organizations:
- State police departments
- Local and regional police departments
- State and county-level justice agencies
- Parole and probation boards
- District Attorney’s offices
- Administrative court offices
CAI has planned, developed, and implemented:
CAI’s credentials continue to be validated in the marketplace as our teams have been selected to collaborate on initiatives with government agencies in nearly 30 states – some of which have been cited for national awards.
For example, the E-Grants electronic grants management system that CAI developed with the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD) has been recognized with an Innovation Award from The Council of State Governments.
CAI is also an active member in several national organizations for government information technology executives and managers – including the National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO).
In addition, CAI is a sponsor of the National Association of Justice Information Systems (NAJIS), and is a regular participant in the association’s annual conference.
The CAI Difference:
- CAI offers open, flexible solutions that can be cost-effectively shared, supported, and modified across jurisdictions
- We have experience practitioners with public safety backgrounds
- We have access to highly skilled technical resources and subject matter experts through CAI’s extensive network of business partners
- Our best practices and proven methodologies have been refined through the delivery of application development and support engagements with public sector clients over the course of 20 years